Sunday, April 13, 2008

This will be my Getting Rid #10

I'm a hoarder. I have been my whole life, I think.

That was the purpose of my goal this year... my resolution. To GET RID each week!
I'm sorry for those of you who've faithfully checked each week, excited to see what's been posted... what's been ridded. Is that a sentence?

Anyway, I'm going to do my best to get rid of things over the next couple of weeks and get caught up!

Here will be my number 10 thing...
(p.s. - just to confess, this should actually be my number 8 thing because NEITHER of my 8 or 9 thing sold on Craigslist. I'm so sad! I think I'm going to start donating things that I just can't "throw away" to my friend Heather. She is beginning a collection of things in the hopes of starting a thrift store through our church. Yay!) For now, I'll stick with number 10 and try to actually move number 8 and 9 out of my possession.


BOXES
Sounds silly, huh? For me, though, they collect easily. A lot of people don't know this, but I sell Avon on the side just to bring in a few extra bucks each month. It's not a lot of money because I don't really pursue it as well as I should/could - especially at work. I am pretty sure I should reconsider and really do the math to be sure that there is income ... and not more being spent!


Anyhow, that's not the point. Sorry.

My Avon orders come in boxes. Every other Tuesday. No matter how much or how little is ordered, I almost always get at least two boxes on my back porch every Tuesday evening...

I combine the items to take to my customers down into one box, leaving the others to pile up. Ridiculous!

So, I'm getting rid!

here's to you, random-stack-of-cardboard-room-taker-uppers-and-lids... Enjoy the recycle box outside!

No comments: